Since January 29, 2003, a nationwide inter-region network operation about change matters has been made.
Inter-region operation for all change matters can be proceeded with, except the following matters:
(1) Applying for new license plates for commercial vehicles (including rental ones), private large passenger vehicles (wagons) and trailers.
(2) Changes in registration for commercial vehicles (including rental ones), private large passenger vehicles (wagons) and trailers.
(3) Applying for new license plates for vehicles of official affairs usage.
(4) Vehicles without renewal of license plates
(5) Registration for setting-up of chattel secured transaction, extension of a time limit, change, and cancellation. Applying for a new license plate for sealed-up and prohibited vehicles.
(6) Applying for a construction plan, establishment and any change matter of authorized inspection company (factory).
(7) Registration for transfer of vehicles handed for or sold at auction by the court.
(8) Cancellation of registration and renewal of registration for vehicles ineligible to transfer.
(9) An offshore-island tax-free vehicle inspection (except those who voluntarily cancel tax-free, fill in an Application Form for Surrendering Tax Free, and submit vehicle license tax.).
An inspection of a commercial vehicle (including a rental one) and a private large passenger vehicle (wagon) before a vehicle registration is proceeded, and any change for these vehicles (mentioned in Points 1 & 2) can be done via an inter-region procedure.